DC blower [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Mon Aug 13 19:29:40 PDT 2001

Alan,
I use a small blower from Radio Shack to vent some battery boxes, don't know
if it will last for constant use but it blows a good stream. Size is around
4" x 4" x 1" thick and brushless. It might be too small for this and it is
12 volt only, trust me 24 volts will let ALL the smoke out in a hurry. I can
send you one if you don't have a shack nearby.

Later,
Bob

RE. Ellison
Supplier of;