Sharing design schematics [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Thu Aug 9 12:32:24 PDT 2001

Darrin Primm wrote at 02:24 PM 8/9/2001 -0500:

>How about an e-mail to the list sans the drawing and drawings directly to
>those interested?  The format would have to be agreed upon.

This would be my preference, sending text to the list with an offer of a graphic and those of us that want to view it can request it off list.

Out of consideration for recipients, I recommend making the images small gif files, with as low a resolution as will make it readable. Nearly everyone can make and view gifs.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com