Wind Turbine Home Furnishings? [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Tue Aug 7 14:26:31 PDT 2001

Bob,

I ordered -4- XL.1's in June of 2000. I just received them. At present,
they are only 50 or so which have been shipped to dealers. Last I heard
Bergey still has 200-250 on back order. My second order is haha supposed
to arrive within "2 - 3 1/2 months". They say that production is now
"stable" at 40 - 60 units per month. I could go on but it's pointless.
Bergey admits they screwed up big-time on the XL.1 and created a lot of
headaches for dealers as a result. All we can do is let this comedy of
errors play itself out.

Kirk

"Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems" wrote:

> We know how this is gonna work, we can't get them and they say that it is a
> 90 - 120 day wait. How long have some of us been waiting? I have interested
> people who will not part with cash till they ship or arrive.

Vermont Solar Engineering - a Trace Certified Dealer
Kirk Herander
PO Box 697
Burlington, VT. 05402
800.286.1252 - 802.863.1202