PVGFP [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Aug 6 07:55:44 PDT 2001

I have had success mounting a Square D ground buss kit to the load side of a
500A shunt.  I drill into the side and tap the hole with consecutively a
standard tap followed by a flat bottomed tap (specialized tap for holes that
don't go all the way through a block of metal).  I usually use at least a 15
position ground buss, to make it worthwhile.  The insulated base of the
shunt provides isolation.

Enjoy the Sun!

Phil Undercuffler
Positive Energy

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious....
the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art
and true science"  --Albert Einstein