ST poor-formance [RE-wrenches]

Solar Technologies rdenault at solartechnologies.com
Tue Jul 24 08:42:54 PDT 2001

We have a couple of "repaired and upgraded" ST2500s put back into service a
couple of weeks ago.  The best performance we've seen from them at high noon
on a sunny day, about 75 degrees was 1740 watts from one and 1637 from the
other.  Each runs off of 24 AP110s. Bill Brooks has suggested these systems
ought to be thought of a working if they are about .7 of rated capacity, so
I guess 1740 is close.  The 1637 reading seems a bit low, however.

Anybody have any input from a Sunny Boy installation yet?  How does their
output compare to the ST series?  We'll have our first system up later in
the week.

Roger DeNault
Solar Technologies