Outboard equipment for PV5 [RE-wrenches]

Kent Sheldon kentsheldon at tracetec.com
Tue Jun 12 19:23:36 PDT 2001

We will have the PV5208 manual available on line next week. I don't
know what to tell you about the combiner box, it is a pretty basic
device: Hang it on a wall and run up to 10 circuits in, up to 15 amps
per circuit, and one circuit out to the inverter. There is some basic
information on it in the appendix of all the PV series manuals. Please
email me direct any specific questions you have. The transformer is
also detailed in the O&M manual (with drawings). I'm not exactly sure
what you mean by outboard equipment.

It might also help to get some interconnection guidelines from the
utilties you plan to work with. They all have different requirements.

Regards, Kent