Service calls [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Wed Jun 6 12:14:05 PDT 2001

Engineering Services Co. wrote at 11:26 AM 06/05/2001 -0700:

>> I have gotten of few empty RE-Wrenches emails lately.  Just the persons
>> address and no message??  Are these accidentally sent or am I having
>> computer problems?
>
>It happens here too.

In this particular case, it was user error.

Please send all non-wrench list concerns to me directly. I usually can figure out what is going on, and if not I will appreciate the alert to a potential problem to investigate.

Per your requests, I am trying hard to keep a good signal to noise ratio on this list.

On a separate note, one thing that would help all of us would be to make sure that your Email program is sending out your real name in the From: box. For example, this message should be "From: Michael Welch <michael.welch at homepower.com>".

Having that in my header makes it easy to identify, both when I send and someone else replies to my message. Consult your particular email program for how to do this.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
			Robert Frost

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com