Referrals and Service Calls [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 5 21:04:20 PDT 2001

When I talk to people on the phone, I tell them that some installers refuse to
install owner purchased equipment. I probably know PV better than some people. I
probably do not mark up equipment more than most people. On a gut level I don't
like the attitude of people who buy through the internet and at discounters and
get upset when other people buy through the internet and at discounters. If you
shop around, then respect the fact that other people also shop around.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com