Roll Your Own Blackout [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Jun 5 09:30:36 PDT 2001

Baran Galocy wrote at 12:26 PM 06/04/2001 -0700:

>From the looks of things, maybe this "stuff" DOES belong here.  Anyone for a vote?

Baran is relatively new and does not have the history of what we have gone through to get to where we are today.

I am always willing to hear what Wrenches have to say about how the list is run. But I have also had a couple of requests from folks that would rather see responses to Baran's proposal go directly to me off the list.

I agree, so if you want to respond to this, please email me directly.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"As war and government prove, insanity is the most contagious of diseases."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com