Service calls and Neo-Liberalism [RE-wrenches]

tom tom at ecs-solar.com
Mon May 28 19:50:31 PDT 2001

How many brain surgeons are in your local phone book, How many heart
surgeons are in your phone book.  How many legal sharks get $200 and hour.
Its believe it or not time other than the Carter's at the Solar Village in
North Carolina there are no competent solar contractors in the Confederacy,
not including Texas, except for E.C.S. solar, which is the only full-time
active solar electric contractor in Florida.  I hook-up the solar hippies
who live in the Boon Dock Swamps as cheap as I can, but the people who drive
Mercedes are gonna pay Mercedes prices!  I do free solar work for indigenous
indians and native people in the Tropics.  How many people will volunteer to
go to Chiapas with me to work for free for the ELZN and the Zapatistas to
set up a free solar medical clinic.  I have a free video for Wrenches called
"A Place Called Chiapas" Subcommandante Marcos needs the help of all free
people.  If you have any spare solar equipment you can send it to me to take
to Chiapas (charge controllers, solar panels, inverters, any old used
equipment that still works).  Read "Our word is our Weapon" by Marcos.
Suggested surfing http://zapatistas.net  read Marcos discussion on
Neo-Liberalism.  He is a modern-day Don Quixote..

ZAPATISTA MUSKATEERS
Three Marcoses,
but the faceless
are an innumerable