BEING A SERVICE CALL HERO! [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Thu May 24 09:59:38 PDT 2001

Either charge them or don't touch it. If people are not interested in really
dealing with a "pro" then don't bother, it will only drag you down. No one
put you in charge of rescuing the world on to do your part If you want to be
a hero go for it but you do know better, now don't you?
Our company motto is "Responsible systems for responsible people" this is a
challenge and weeds the whiners out.
Why rant when you know were the road ends up?
Dana - Great Solar Works