New SunTie-XR [RE-wrenches]

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Sat May 19 13:23:58 PDT 2001

Joel:

SMA update:

Following UL factory inspection we received final UL approval to ship the
2500 on May 8th.
The first (small) shipment left the factory on May 14th by air freight.

We will be shipping weekly until caught up.
My best guess is by mid to late June.

We are now starting on UL for the Sunny Boy 700, 1100E, and 1600.
Since these are scaled versions of the 2500 we and UL think they will be
done in 90 to 120 days.

Please don't paint us with someone else's brush.

If you have any questions or I can be of any further assistance please do
not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,

John Berdner

SMA-America, Inc.