Proposed Changes to C.E.C. rebates in California [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar, Positive Energy, Inc. allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu May 10 23:51:41 PDT 2001

I have the same concerns re a repeat of the tax credits. I just don't live
in the newest third world country in the US (California. New Mexico has long
been one). We're completely driven by 1) market forces, 2) rising public
fears about the utility infrastructure, driven by watching California, and
3) great sun.
Allan @+E

PS: Baran, don't succumb to the common ailment of kicking yourself cuz' you
haven't done enough, changed enough attitudes, turned enough people on to
solar, etc. Ed Abbey cautioned us not to burn ourselves out...save part of
our energy for play (I don't remember his specific words)...and remember
that we'll outlive the bastards.