Solar Guerilla danger? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 25 22:20:16 PDT 2001

Bill Brooks, Tom Starrs, some of you have done an excellent job getting
utilities to see the light. We also do a good job identifying specific
individuals who block PV or make PV difficult. Please do not waste time
discussing the pros and cons of bootleg PV. If you have a problem with a
utility, building inspector, politician, anyone interfering with legitimate PV,
then share it off-line with Bill, Tom, me, others. PV blockage is a problem that
can be fixed. In case you have been to busy to look up from the trenches, PV is
winning every battle. Congratulations.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com