Solar Guerilla danger? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 23 18:23:34 PDT 2001

Welcome to the club. I installed over 250 Omnion 4kW and 6kW inverters on SMUD
systems and about 15 on SCE systems. Utilities sometimes want UL and sometimes
not on their own systems, but always want UL on customer installed systems
(double standard). My UL Label Rule of Thumb - If the UL label falls off the
inverter, it's still UL, but if the inverter falls off the UL label, make sure
your thumb is out of the way :-)

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com