Solar Guerilla danger? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Apr 23 17:42:17 PDT 2001

blair "Tump"may wrote at 07:55 PM 04/23/2001 -0400:

>How does our mother and his mag feel about this topic????? Very dangerous to this fragile emerging industry!!!
>>To All  - Subject Guerilla Solar

Aww, gee. In my humble opinion, this topic is marginal for this list and has been bordering on a marketing discussion, which would put it on the other list. Anyway, if it doesn't get to be too much, let's finish it out here.

That said, my feelings are thus (my feelings, not necessarily the feelings of Home Power mag): To hell with the utilities. I wouldn't even ask them in the first place, just hit that sell button and start that puppy a'spinnin' backwards.

Now aren't you sorry you asked?

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com