UniSolar Shingles [RE-wrenches]

Chris Daum info at oasismontana.com
Fri Apr 20 06:38:18 PDT 2001

Hi Jim and wrenches:

I suggest you contact Quadrat Delawari, vice-president of North American
Sales at Uni-Solar (e-mail:  qdelawari at uni-solar.com).  He did a great
presentation of Uni-Solar's various PV roofing products at a Seminar at
Kyocera, and I'd bet he could address your questions and issues.  You can
also reach him by phone at 248-362-4170.

Regards,

Chris Daum
Oasis Montana Inc.
406-777-4321 or 4309