Attachments [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Sat Apr 7 19:31:50 PDT 2001

If everyone could reply to me about this off list, it won't clog things up with non-RE business.

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE wrote at 10:18 PM 4/7/2001 -0400:

>    I personally have no problem with attachments. We all share some
>responsibility regarding attachments......one the one hand, it may be
>impolite to send them unsolicited. One the other hand, if you spend any
>amount of time on the net, you should have the latest anti-virus software
>installed.
>    With that said....it may be best to not allow them here. A (non html!)
>link to a file or an offer to send the file to recipients that give their
>OK would work fine. I deal with 100+ e-mails per day....I've worn out 14
>delete buttons on my Netscape Navigator tool bar so far.....

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - -
To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

Archive of previous messages: