PV Inverters module strings [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Fri Mar 30 21:52:33 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Eric and Kent,    Thanks! I can't stand this any longer. As a Professional
I know that there is only one person I can count on...my self. To ask Kent
to do this list for us is NOT in MY best interest and certainly his either
,can you say liability???? Last week it was Home depot "Stealing all our
work" perhaps the list might benefit them and their new solar costumers.
   I  agree yes  system sizing  can be time consuming but EVERY job is
different  and requires something we have worked for....expertise. This,we
all have learned over time and with a copy of the NEC code book.

  < " Good design work. This is the type of documentation that will make
our work easier for all of us">
.
This kind of list may put us OUT of WORK!  Its a job and jobs require work.
Thanks but I'll Do the figuring myself!!!

> >you can make a list of modules that work with your
> >inverters and the number of modules in series
>
>Why is the manufacturer being asked to do our job? We don't ask how many
>US64s can be connected to a C-40, that's the job of the designer.

>Eric Smiley
>Project Leader - BCIT Technology Centre
>Photovoltaic Energy Applied Research Lab (PEARL) - BCIT
>ph: (604)432-8657 www.bcit.ca/~tc/pearl/index.htm
>
>- - - - - - -
>To send a message:
>  RE-wrenches at topica.com
>
>The archive of previous messages:
>  http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
>
>List rules & etiquette:
>  http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
>To check out the other RE-Wrench participants:
>  www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine:
>  www.homepower.com
>
>For info contact list moderator by email:
>  michael.welch at homepower.com

Solarwinds NorthernLights
serving Mid Coast Maine and Northern California
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
{1-610-517-8401} {1-707-498-2804}

- - -
To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com