tankless water heaters [RE-wrenches]

James Lamb, Middle Fork Engineering j.lamb at pecorp.com
Tue Mar 27 06:38:13 PST 2001

	On of the things I do not like about the tankless water heater is
that some people think the supply of hot water is forever. (They stay in the
shower much longer). I Have the  A O Smith submersible burner 35 gallon tank
water heater (better efficiency than standard tank) and that only gives so
much water.  If some one is in the shower is too long cold water comes out.
In my household everybody knows this and because of this the showers are
keep short. I do not need to preach energy conservation.
	JIM LAMB
	Middle Fork Engineering

and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

List rules & etiquette: