Bergey made in China [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Sun Mar 18 17:45:04 PST 2001

Of the many things made in China are Tropicana OJ, John Deere tractors,
Cummins Engines, Caterpillar crawlers  and a ton of other big ticket stuff
much less the little stuff we all see.
Many of our larger company's have deals with China, it just is not widely
known.

You bring in something made with forced labor and it will be confiscated.
You lose your product and your money.

Chinese manufacturing is why the prices for the XL-1are reasonable,
otherwise it would cost as much as the Bergey 1500. I have no doubt that
once the kinks are ironed out of the manufacturing process the unit will be
fine.
Bergey deserves credit for not releasing it until they are happy.

We all know someone who does it differently....... and what we think of that
method.

The Chinese are maddening to deal with from our point of view.

Guess where the furniture in our federal and state offices is made?
Hint: it is NOT a CHINESE prison.....

Just my thoughts,
Bob