Copper Cricket Help? [RE-wrenches]

John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind cvsolar at aol.com
Sat Mar 17 18:16:38 PST 2001

Doug,
   I don't have Newt Locken's phone number but I do have his email address.
I am working with a customer to convert his copper cricket to a pumped system
as his relocation of the system places the tank too low relative to the panel
and also the line runs are too long.  It works but with very little flow.  We
are going to convert to a ELSid and a PV.  My customer had already found Newt
and the plan was hatched.

Newts email as of a few weeks ago was:

newtlok at efn.org

John Blittersdorf