QO Breakers and Panels [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 22:30:59 PST 2001

Drake,

I have some contacts at UL that know people doing this kind of testing. I'll
try ask around and see if we can get an answer. Certainly seems to be a lot
of interest in it. I have heard about the limitations of Heinemann breakers
and need to get to the bottom of that one. We have a plethora of systems
with these breakers as the primary battery protection (including my house).

Bill.