Trace ST problems [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 6 20:00:52 PST 2001

The Sun-Tie was specifically designed for the EPV specs.

I'm also not sure why the high frequency nature of the inverter would make a
difference. I may not understand their circuitry exactly, but most high
frequency inverters have a very real lower voltage boundry that is directly
tied to line voltage. I would be surprised if the Sun-Tie was dramatically
different.

Bill.