manufactures [RE-wrenches]

Joe Schwartz, Home Power joe.schwartz at homepower.com
Wed Feb 28 18:58:51 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Hey Michael and wrenches,

Wolfe/Perez  column for me as well.

Why? For example, awhile back wrench list participants posted
incorrect information concerning Xantrex SW Series surge
specifications. Tony Boatwright from Xantrex expressed his
frustration with not being able to post accurate data to the list.
Then he went on to clearly describe the surge characteristics of the
SW inverters in detail. Technical responses from RE manufacturers
would be valuable in my opinion.

I'm in favor of one TECNICIAN from each manufacturer being added to
the list. I've met both Tina from Siemens and Pagan from Xantrex and
they're great folks. But they aren't the folks who can provide the
list participants with the information we need. I'd suggest
Christopher Frietas or Tony Boatwright from Xantrex and Arthur Rudin
from Siemens as representatives for these two manufacturers.

See ya,

Joe

>Micheal,
>
>If I you a vote, put me down for the Wolfe/Perez approach.
>
>Steve Bell
>SunWize Technologies
>Stelle, IL
>sebpv at stelle.net
>
>- - - - - - -
>To send a message:
>  RE-wrenches at topica.com
>
>The archive of previous messages:
>  http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
>
>List rules & etiquette:
>  http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
>To check out the other RE-Wrench participants:
>  www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine:
>  www.homepower.com
>
>For info contact list moderator by email:
>  michael.welch at homepower.com

>T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
>Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
>http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

-------------

Joe Schwartz
Home Power Magazine