Manufacturers on list [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Tue Feb 27 17:41:01 PST 2001

Michael Welch, Home Power wrote:
> OK, here's what we've got so far on manus on the RE-Wrenches list.
> Please let me know where you stand, or if I have improperly pigeon-holed
> you. I did my best guessing in some cases.

I'm not quite sure which attitude best describes my thinking, but I
don't oppose the inclusion of manufacturers if they participate in a
constructive fashion consistent with the issues being raised
continually.  Therefore, I might see myself approving Jeff Wolfe's
approach to things.  The SINGLE mfr delegate to this convention should
absolutely have their technical shit together, however.  I also want
these people to have their own identity page, if possible, like we do so
we  know how to contact each mfr delegate directly off the list as this
proves necessary.  I think that should be a condition of this sort of
deal - a further secondary option enabling us get expeditious answers,
sometimes in emergency situations, when we deem it appropriate.

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com