round 2 [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Feb 27 10:50:03 PST 2001

Yes they need more education and a place to get it.  Finding us is
secondary.  None of us have the time to regularly tell people that solar
isn't the solution for your $/400 month electric bill.  I do my best to
spend at least 10-20 minutes every UQ lead that calls me.  I know they will
probably never buy anything from me but I want them to know that solar can
do great things if you just apply it properly.  Hopefully someday they will
remember the nice guy who told them about solar and call me back ready to
business.

Travis

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com