Proposed Lead List [RE-wrenches]

Tom Elliot telliot at wagonmaker.com
Sat Feb 24 09:20:30 PST 2001

Bob,

I have no idea where I fall in this issue in terms of "category".  I was a
wrench for a while, installed a few systems (including my own of course) but
since I'm not a licensed electrician I decided to get out of that aspect of
it because I felt uncomfortable doing installs when state code requires a
license.

I now have a web site, do lots of education and "training" of folks
interested in solar, and as a result of my website, get e-mails from all
over asking for information on systems and installations.  I've hesitated to
post them here (with one exception) because I've permission from the person
before posting their info and because this is not the most secure venue for
it.

I would think that dealer/installers would want as many referrals as they
could possibly get, regardless of the source of the referral.  I like to
think that any referrals I make would be as legitimate as someone who walked
into your place off the street to ask about solar.

I have no need to see the list but would think you guys would want to get my
referrals.  If you don't, that's OK too but I would feel like it would be a
missed opportunity to get someone else "solarized"

Tom Elliot