WA prospect UQ [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Feb 22 09:57:03 PST 2001

Here's a Washington lead from my website...

 Date: Tuesday, February 13, 2001
 Time: 10:57 PM EST

 Submitted by:  M H Meyer
 Email address: mhmeyer46 at omnicast.net
 Subject: Website Feedback

 Inquiry: I would like information on solar/wind power for my home.  I
need to know what size units I would need and what the costs would be.
Thank you.

 visitor_mail_address: 13720 w Lincoln Rd. Spokane, Wa 99224

 visitor_phone_number: 509-244-2455
February 22, 2001

Thanks for your response to my info request.  No, I would not mind if you
share my request with a dealer near me.  That would be fine.  That way I
can
also contact my power supplier about the equipment and see if we are on the
same page.
Thank you.
M Meyer

To send a message: