Fire in the hole! [RE-wrenches]

Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters bob at energyoutfitters.com
Fri Feb 16 15:16:56 PST 2001

William and all,
20+ years ago, when I was installing pbx's in Portland, fire codes required us
to use fire rated plywood.  I remember it was a little spendy, but if it solves
the problem and still allows us the convience of screwing the equipment to the
wall, who cares? PV's are spendy to!
Regards,
Bob Maynard

To send a message: