AEI GC1000 inverter [RE-wrenches]

David Blittersdorf davidb at nrgsystems.com
Fri Feb 16 05:48:04 PST 2001

I second Len's comments. We have 1200 watts (peak) going into one
GC1000 and 900 watts into the second. Because of temperature derates we
can usually see 80% of peak rated in the summer.

I always oversize the PV due to temperature derating and our northern
latitude here in Vermont.

David Blittersdorf

NRG Systems, Inc.
110 Commerce Street