ST inverters [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Thu Feb 15 07:35:31 PST 2001

Hi Bob-O,
I completely agree with you about the reality of the situation. That is why
I try to make it clear to any of our dealers who ask for my input, that any
newly released component, especially complex equipment like inverters,  has
not proven itself in the field of "real-life" and there may be unforeseen
problems.

Obviously, we all hope the manufactures thoroughly field test their new
products before they release them. That is not always the case. When there
are problems with a new piece of equipment, the end-user and dealer are the
most directly impacted. It also takes up a lot of the distributor's time
trying to help define and cure the problems. Unfortunately it is a far from
a perfect world. With new products, all we can do is go into it with eyes
wide open; researching what we can about  the product and understanding that
the product is unproven. When problems do arise, we all try to get it fixed
as quickly and fairly as possible.

Steve Bell
SunWize Technologies
sebpv at stelle.net