Battery less Inverters2500/1500ST [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Sun Feb 11 18:29:17 PST 2001

<x-flowed>Hey Bill seems that trace made the 2500 and got that UL listed and the 1500
is the same unit different labeling ... far more cost effective than
testing both! Just the word from a recent trace tech school grad.Kinda
sucks we too have one set for a install ..... put the brakes on it big
time.What are the alternatives and who sells them?????

>Does anyone have experience with the ST2500?  I have my first one sitting at
>a job site now waiting to go in.  Has all the bad news been on the ST1500?
>

>- - - - - - -
>To send a message:
>  RE-wrenches at topica.com
>
>The archive of previous messages:
>  http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
>
>To unsubscribe send a message to:
>
>To check out the other RE-Wrench participants:
>  www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
>
>Hosted by Home Power magazine:
>  www.homepower.com
>
>For info contact list moderator by email:
>  michael.welch at homepower.com

>T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
>Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Topics You Choose.
>http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com