Todd is Gone? [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Sat Feb 10 14:20:51 PST 2001

Todd is gone, we have the same info.  One business nearby, Northwest energy
Storage, claims to have prepaid an order they will likely never see.
Steve,
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems www.backwoodssolar.com
A catalog business on a mountain
2 miles from utility lines,
powered entirely by our catalog products.
IF UTILITY POWER IS 1/4 MILE OR MORE FROM YOUR SITE,
get our free 160 page solar-electric Planning Guide/Catalog.
(Your postal address required - Our list is never given or sold).
Phone(208)263-4290  Fax (208) 265-4788  in Idaho, USA