hot water for pools [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Fri Feb 2 14:19:19 PST 2001

<x-flowed>>with all this energy being wasted on disputing how to handle leads,
>you'd think we didn't have anything better to discuss. so i'm going
>to throw this one out that i need some feedback on. i have a client
>interested in installing a hot water system for heating their pool
>and i was wondering if anybody out there had any leads on
>manufacturers that they would recommend.
>kurt johnson
>living systems, ltd

If you want to DC or PV power the pump, we have the pumps
(SunCentric). OR, if you just want to reduce the electrical
requirement for pumping, see our web site / Reference / Swimming Pool
Pumping article.

Windy

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com