Copper Cricket [RE-wrenches]

Larry Brown, Sunmountain sunmountain at netstep.net
Fri Feb 2 05:24:08 PST 2001

John

I have installed a couple when they were still available. Good product and
still making hot water on the one installation I see regularly.  I check on
it a couple of times a year when I service the battery bank at the same
house. I still have the original owners manual and if you need some info
from it I can make you a copy.  I also have the hand pumped tool to draw a
vacuum on the unit  ( the alcohol water mix needs to operate in a vacuum ) I
can loan that too you as well.  If the closed loop system is opened for any
reason then it needs to have a new vacuum drawn on it to be able to operate
again. Let me know what you need and a mailing address.
Larry Brown
Sun Mountain