overwhelming excessiveness (was experience with solarex,etc) [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at positivenergy.com
Tue Jan 30 11:18:50 PST 2001

> Check out        http://www.free-energy.net/ecntest.htm       This is an
> example of a recent cross/brand test.

Uh.....Carl, um, well, did you notice that the largest panel that FEE
offered was 13 watts?  I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm flaming folk
here on the list, but unless I get a heck of a kickback from the Array
Combiner Box merchant that panel ain't gonna do me a lotta good installing
home power systems.

Which brings up a point to all involved....can we limit the amount of "me
too, I agree" posts and long-winded Statements of Purpose?  And can we agree
to just clip the issues we are replying to out of the body of the original
text and delete the rest?

It is possible to make this wonderful tool useless by overwhelming us with
posts

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: