Feedback wanted by AES on inverter designs [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Tue Jan 30 09:39:23 PST 2001

carl reuter wrote at 11:39 PM 01/29/2001 -0800:

>Michael and wrenches: I did a personal inquiry with Vanner,Advanced Energy Systems and Advanced Energy Inc, concerning what was available or would be available soon in the way of grid-intertie inverters with battery backup.

Soon I will be posting an early draft of the letter to be sent to other inverter manufacturers. But, once again, I want to emphasize that RE-Wrenches is not an official group. This letter can come from individuals signers, Home Power, and/or IPP (if IPP wants).

Also, yesterday the Trace Wish List was finalized and sent off to the meeting attendees. No suggestion from this list was left off, unless discussion among yourselves indicated that all agreed it should be.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Society is like a stew. If you don't keep it stirred up, you get a lot of scum on top."

			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
      Associate Editor, Home Power magazine
      Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
      (Not HP mag's #s) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages:

To unsubscribe send a message to: