modular system parts [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Jan 27 11:07:30 PST 2001

Hi Tom,

With the remote techs its so different than if you are in the city doing
interties.  But think of the ease of a system that was basiclly a case that is
hard wired which then has the "parts" inserted.  CC, metering, charging,
inverters.  If a part goes bad,the customer ( even if you can change a light
bulb you can do it) does it.  they feel empowered.  The manufactures can
acutally build things with less reliablity if they are really easy to install
like that ( but that have a good warranty) because of the ease of replacement.
Its my wish anyway, maybe it just makes too much sense.  I don't think it'll be
possible as long as the Tformer based invertes are the main kid on the block, I
think that in a few years we might see the FET based units giving it quite a go.

Have a good one,

jay
Peltz Power

 RE-wrenches at topica.com