Trace wish list...Add an Item [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Fri Jan 26 16:34:03 PST 2001

Hi Jim,
    Great idea.....I'm tired of finding out about the latest fix by
accident, or having to do all kinds of detective work to ferret out what I
think is installer error, only to determine that it's a flaw in the SW
software. This type of update/product bulletin thing is common in other
industries, it should be here as well.
    And another thing....I'd post more but every time I come up with
something to say, someone else beats me to it....and says it better than I
could! This is great....I get to sit back and leave the driving to someone
else. I don't get to do that too often around here....keep up the great
work everybody...time for me to take off the shoes and open a brew....have
at it, fellas!
Roy Butler
Four Winds RE

To send a message: