Wrenches Logo and More ? [RE-wrenches]

Jim Hartley grail at inil.com
Sun Jan 21 08:28:06 PST 2001

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems wrote:
>   For what it is worth that works for me.
>   Bob

Not so dumb, really.  That's being worked on just to see what options
are possible.

>   Put the stylized word WRENCHES on top of, under, wrapped around--you
> decide how--the IPP logo.  Then we have both logos (IPP and IPP
> Wrenches) as
> appropriate when needed, and tightly tied to each other.
>   Whaddya think?
>   Allan

You got help working behind the scenes, young man.  You just don't know
it.  By the way, shouldn't we be including a subscription to Homepower
in all this?  How much extra would that be?  I'd like that concept.
Besides, I need to subscribe anyway.  :-^

Jim Hartley
http://www.homestead-specialties.com
Business Email: JamesHartley at homestead-specialties.com
Direct Email: grail at inil.com