BP modules [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Fri Jan 19 17:34:16 PST 2001

Todd,

  I'm not a dealer for BP either, but did sell a whole bunch for an
African pumping project last summer. Dankoff Solar offered great pricing
and bend-over-backwards service...it was a big rush job, and they were
totally on the ball. I'd try Windy first.
-Doug Pratt

Todd Cory, Bald Mt. Solar wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have a customer wanting prices on BP 85L or BP 580L panels. I am a
> dealer for Kyocera and as they do not carry BP products I am curious
> where other list members would recommend I go?
>
> Todd

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: