PV Integrated Roofing [RE-wrenches]

Desk SVI solarvil at netpath.net
Sat Jan 13 13:35:20 PST 2001

Doug
Just completed the stick and peal version of unisolar integrated roofing
material.  We want to do more.  I like the product and hope it holds up to
the hot humid weather we have here in North Carolina.  I am sending Richard
P. at HP the installation procedures as soon as I can finish writing them
down.  Finding the correct pan and a careful installer that can keep a close
eye on the building process is the trick.  The system is putting out great
Power!!!
Lyn at solarvillage.com