The Belize modules story [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Wed Jan 10 19:00:31 PST 2001

Kurt,
  Nope, no hard feelings on this end, but your feelings were well-deserved. Real
Goods helped jerk the rug out from under your deal. Funny how folks usually get
along better when they talk to each other. (Next thing we know Michael W. will be
saying how RG isn't such a bad place after all :-)  (...in your dreams doug...)
  Big John is offering us RG employees first dibs on the Belize modules for cost
+ shipping. Right nice of him, considering that about 250 modules are going to
blow out the door with no profit at all!
  Kurt, if you really want the RG mailing list, it IS for rent. We rent it out
all the time. So much so that I had to raise the "do not rent" flag on my own
account. I have no idea what they charge, or even who to direct inquiries toward,
but if you use the generic <realgood at realgoods.com> address it'll get directed
properly.
-Doug Pratt

kurtj12 at aol.com wrote:

> doug
> you've made a good point, i take back everything i've said about real goods.
> i guess i'm still bitter about losing the deal. i don't like losing, thats
> just my nature. if real goods would like to make it up to me, they could give
> me a copy of their data base, because if they can sell three fold at that
> price, i could sell alot of new sp75's for not much more (ha, ha)
> no hard feelings on this side, i hope there are none from you on the comments
> i've made.
> kurt johnson
> the solar guys

To send a message: