low amp battery charging & DR search [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at positivenergy.com
Tue Jan 9 07:35:42 PST 2001

> let's keep in mind that they have likely turned more people on to RE
> than any other single organization on the planet. It probably wouldn't
> hurt for John Schaffer to get a little in-house feedback about how he is
> doing in the eyes of his peers.

Interestingly enough, it was RG that first turned me on to the
possibilities of solar electric and straw bale construction.
My wife and I were noodling a move to the far edges of the fringe, but a
random encounter with a RG flier gave us the information and push to move
forward.  Contacted RG, along with others, about designing a system for us;
thankfully they never returned the call.  Its been a long, wild trip to
where we are now, one that I wouldn't trade for the world.  But I do have
to thank them for the shove.

I say if Doug wants on the list, he should be allowed on. To do otherwise
seems churlish.

Phil Undercuffler
Positive Energy
(505) 424-1112  fax 424-1113  phil at positivenergy.com