Real Goods & Siemens panels [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Fri Jan 5 16:11:03 PST 2001

Trav, you are correct. After I bailed out of the deal for the shootin'
match, I started getting solicitations from a a gaggle of small dealers
on the east coast. All of a sudden it briefly turned into a get rich
quick deal. Too many middle men. Then, I knew the safest seat was about
5 rows up on the 50 yard line. If you want to play in the solar
recycling business, it is good to have season tickets. You never know
when you might need that seat and watch the game. "HEY, BEER MAN"

BS When I spell checked this, Trav came up as Trivia. You started it.
Great weekend to all. smitty

To send a message:
 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: