trace surge capabilities [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Thu Jan 4 08:16:23 PST 2001

Hi All,

I will update with more Trace surge specs as I get them from my source.  I'll
talk to him today ( hopefully) and then post what I can.  Should be
interesting as well as they are now a repair depot.  I look forward to seeing
what the real problems are.  I know the fixes are just remove and replace the
boards.

Thanks and lets hope they are listening??

Jay

Pat Riibe wrote:

> Jay, would you post the information to the group, I am sure there are many
> of us that would be interested.
> Thank you.
>
> Pat Riibe
> Re-B energy