New SW/Intertie inverters [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Jan 3 17:42:08 PST 2001

Hi Allan and others.

I truly hope that Trace is listening, but it we don't hear from them then how
do we know, even if they are?

I think we all know from personal experience that if there is some connection
its like glacial slow, but really any movement is good movement.

Ezra is a great asset for us, but he can only do so much.

I hope Trace is listening when I say that we are here to help you.  By helping
you we help ourselves and our customers, and isn't this what it's all about?
It isn't possible to know what is needed for customers unless you ask them.

I close with this.  If Trace is listening, then whom is our contact?  What
format would they like, should we work on the SW first, the DR, the Tformer,
etc,  which machine is next for a makeover.  We need this so that we are not
waisting out time or theirs.  This is the question of dialog and so far its
been pretty on sided.  I personally don't expect to see huge changes right
away, I know business just doens't work that way, and this is to be expected.
But to know that they are in the works, that when the next production run of
sheet metal is being done there will be such and such changes. Etc.

It's like when I worked at a company ( shall remain nameless) we got in trouble
I guess for "talking" about the company.  But what we were talking about was
ways for the company to make more money, we were not going to get paid more.  I
want Trace to make more money, I want their products to be the best.

Got it??

Thanks for listening,

Jay

 RE-wrenches at topica.com