sw quiry [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas - OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu Dec 27 12:16:28 PST 2001

> I just installed a Studer 2000 watt 12v unit. When I installed it I
> noticed that the on/off switch is the same as the DR, and the search
> mode is the same adjustment and has the same graphics as the DR.  I'm
> wondering if there is some kind of connection between the two
> companies??

It was just a "coincidence" that the controls of the Studer happen to be
similar to the DR ... I guess imitation is the sincerous form of
flattery...

I have tested one and it is a nice unit that does exactly what it claims
- just needs a battery charger and AC transfer switch,  along with
UL/ETL approvals and a conduit ready chassis design.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas at outbackpower.com  www.outbackpower.com
Tel 360 435 6030  Arlington WA USA