PV Installer Certified Program/Please Read [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 24 14:10:44 PST 2001

Joel,

I'm not sure what you are asking about relative to the ST2500. Which
version, etc..., are you referring to. There have been numerous postings
about the ST so I'm trying to get a better idea of your question.

Also, most electricians and wrenches lack the tools necessary to determine
whether a unit is operating slightly improperly. The complaints with the
earlier STs were much more obvious (shutting down, extremely low power,
etc..). The unit is doing much better but still has its flaws.

Bill.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm